making our world a better place.
We’re dedicated to making our world a better place and while our contribution may only be small, we understand that we couldn’t do what we do without the support of our clients, our team and our local community.
It’s vital to us that we give back and improve in whatever way we can by using less, giving more and making Vintage a great place to work and do business.
We are committed to:
- Championing the well-being of our team
- Good manners
- Treating our clients, team, suppliers and stakeholders with respect, honesty and transparency, always.
- Reducing waste
- Supporting local projects and charities
- Listening, praising, supporting and encouraging
- Working with people who share our values
- Using local services whenever possible
- Encouraging diversity in the workplace
- Being a cheerleader for the local area, our team and our profession
- Continuous development
- Supporting our team in the pursuit of work/life balance
- Celebrating achievements